what we need mostDonation Wish List
- Protein bars
- Peanut butter crackers
- Fruit leather
Things We Always Need: Due to health and safety concerns it is important that these items are new.
These are the staples we can never get enough of!
- New, large stuffed animals to create our soothing, weighted “Heavy Helpers”
- Personal items: unused soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, dish soap
- Unused household supplies: toilet paper, laundry detergent, soap
Holiday Toy Drive: Nov 26th – Dec 17th
• Sporting Equipment
• Art materials
• Doll houses w dolls
• Koosh balls and other “fidget” toys
• Puzzles (for preschoolers to age 16)
• Books (for ages 4-16)
• Hand Puppets
• Teen Gifts
• Make-up kits
• Gift cards to Fred Meyer, Old Navy, etc.
• Movie passes
• ITunes gift cards
• Locking Diaries
• Soap; hairbrushes; hand cream
• Miscellaneous items
• Gift wrap, tape, bows
On Giving Back
“Our family is the center of everything for us, so giving back to an organization that helps kids feel secure and more confident in their ability to cope with life’s challenges is very meaningful to us. Every child deserves that.”
– Leann Dodge, Children’s Center supporter
Get News & Updates
Use the form below to subscribe to our mailed newsletter. Provide your email address to be added to our email newsletter when we move to that format.
Contact Us Today
Location: 13500 SE 7th Street
Vancouver, WA 98683 | Map
Telephone: (360) 699-2244
Fax: (360) 699-1900
Hours: M-F: 8am - 7pm
It is the policy of Children's Center that no person shall be subjected to discrimination in this agency. All aspects of program activities and services are administrated without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, marital status, physical disabilities, veteral status, or the presence of any physical, mental or sensory disability, which includes persons known to be HIV positive or have AIDS. Children's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.