On March 28, 2015, on the campus of Washington State University Vancouver, local artists Erin Dengerink and Jane Cote unveiled the Sea the Difference in the Life a Child mural. Erin and Jane have spent month crafting this stunning glass mural and we are so grateful for their hard work and creative skill. This will be splendid addition to our new building, providing joy to the children and families who receive treatment at Children’s Center. Thank you so much Erin and Jane and everyone that supported this project with their generous donations.
- Spring ’20 Newsletter: Clark County in Crisis – How We Continue to Serve Vulnerable Families
- 7 Secrets For Planning a Successful Donation Drive
- Program Update: Reporting Back to You After 1 Year of Partnership with DVPC
- 3 Ways Your IRA Can Go Further as a Charitable Gift
- Fall ’18 Newsletter: A habit of giving keeps up strong