On March 28, 2015, on the campus of Washington State University Vancouver, local artists Erin Dengerink and Jane Cote unveiled the Sea the Difference in the Life a Child mural. Erin and Jane have spent month crafting this stunning glass mural and we are so grateful for their hard work and creative skill. This will be splendid addition to our new building, providing joy to the children and families who receive treatment at Children’s Center. Thank you so much Erin and Jane and everyone that supported this project with their generous donations.
- Summer ’22 Newsletter- King’s Way Volleyball Benefit Tournament, Virtual Benefit Concert 2.0, Living Our Values- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Fall ’21 Newsletter- Legacy Giving, Break Room Refresh, It Takes a Village
- Replay of the 2022 Children’s Center Virtual Benefit Concert
- A Fall/Winter 2021 Video Update from Executive Director Matthew Butte
- Summer ’21 Newsletter- Benefit Concert, Relief by the Pound, Body over Mind