On March 28, 2015, on the campus of Washington State University Vancouver, local artists Erin Dengerink and Jane Cote unveiled the Sea the Difference in the Life a Child mural. Erin and Jane have spent month crafting this stunning glass mural and we are so grateful for their hard work and creative skill. This will be splendid addition to our new building, providing joy to the children and families who receive treatment at Children’s Center. Thank you so much Erin and Jane and everyone that supported this project with their generous donations.
- A Fall/Winter 2021 Video Update from Executive Director Matthew Butte
- Summer ’21 Newsletter- Benefit Concert, Relief by the Pound, Body over Mind
- Fall ’20 Newsletter: Donation Drives, Remembering Dr. Rapp, Thank You to Dutch Bros., Care During COVID
- Spring ’20 Newsletter: Clark County in Crisis – How We Continue to Serve Vulnerable Families
- 7 Secrets For Planning a Successful Donation Drive