On March 28, 2015 the Storm City Roller Girls, a local flat track derby league, held a book drive at their Saturday night “bout” at the Clark County Event Center. We are extremely thankful to all the fans for donating an abundance of books. Your gifts will be warmly received. Such kindness makes a huge difference in the lives of our young clients. Along with their book drive the Storm City Roller Girls generously donated a gift of $250 that will help us continue to offer high quality mental health treatment all those in need of services. Thank you Storm City Roller Girls for your support and for a fun and entertaining evening!
- Summer ’22 Newsletter- King’s Way Volleyball Benefit Tournament, Virtual Benefit Concert 2.0, Living Our Values- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Fall ’21 Newsletter- Legacy Giving, Break Room Refresh, It Takes a Village
- Replay of the 2022 Children’s Center Virtual Benefit Concert
- A Fall/Winter 2021 Video Update from Executive Director Matthew Butte
- Summer ’21 Newsletter- Benefit Concert, Relief by the Pound, Body over Mind