The haze of a long, smoky summer is finally lifted. The kids are back in school and with that, many of us are feeling a return to routine. If summer is a time of exploration, fall and winter are a chance to settle in. It’s a good time to examine the habits we want to build into that routine. Perhaps that means taking a few minutes to sit quietly before the first cup of coffee — or perhaps it means redoubling on an intention set earlier in the year. Monthly giving is an effective, efficient way to build charity into your routine. It’s easy to set up and provides dependable funding to help keep us strong. Staying strong is a top priority as we head into 2019 — our 30th year changing and saving lives here in Clark County! We’re counting on you to help make it happen.
- Learned about the affects of stigma from renowned child psychiatrist Dr. Harold Koplewicz at our annual benefit luncheon in June
- Heard about the impacts of a new partnership program at the Clark County Domestic Violence Prosecution Center
- Discovered 3 ways your IRA can go further as a charitable gift
- Shared tips on hosting your very own Donation Drive in six easy steps!
- Interviewed Leann Dodge in our “Champions in the Spotlight” section, which recognizes the many dedicated volunteers and donors who grace us with their time and talents. Leann shared how supporting Children’s Center enriches her life and we’d love to hear your story too! Please contact Matthew Butte at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to help inspire others.
- PLUS shared fun photos of YOU in action: attending the Annual Benefit Luncheon, crafting “Heavy Helpers”, doing work around the Children’s Center grounds and the Maxine McClaskey Therapy Garden, and more. (Of course the best way to see all the latest photos from around Children’s Center is to “Like” our Facebook page!)
Want to receive a printed copy of our newsletter? Or, already subscribe but need to update your mailing address?
Send your name and address to Matthew Butte at email@example.com.