Fall Newsletter: Bringing Hope to Our Community
If your news feed leaves you looking for hope that cooperation and compassion are alive and well, search no further than the Children’s Center community. The stories shared here on our website, and in our (newly redesigned) newsletter The Chronicle, are proof of what we achieve when we work together.
Below are some of the highlights from our Fall issue of The Chronicle
- Liza Long’s touching keynote address at our annual benefit luncheon — and celebrating the collective power of our donors, who banded together to meet and exceed a generous matching grant.
- The announcement of two new programs that expanded access to mental health services to kids in our community. These programs mark major strides toward our strategic priority of providing access to mental health services to at-risk children and youth in Clark County!
- Launched a new series called “Champions in the Spotlight”, which recognizes the many dedicated volunteers and donors who grace us with their time and talents. Brian and Mary Thompson shared how supporting Children’s Center enriches their own lives — and we’d love to hear your story too! Please contact Matthew Butte at email@example.com if you’d like to help inspire others.
- Learned the 3 Questions to Rethink “Estate Planning” and Start Crafting Your Legacy from guest writer and wealth-management expert Michael Burgoyne.
- PLUS shared fun photos of YOU in action: dropping off donations, crafting “Heavy Helpers”, running the show at our Kids Triathlon, and more. (Of course the best way to see all the latest photos from around Children’s Center is to “Like” our Facebook page!)
Want to receive a printed copy of our newsletter? Or, already subscribe but need to update your mailing address? Send your name and address to Matthew Butte at firstname.lastname@example.org.